Vacancy level: Middle
Team composition: C/C++, Golang, Cloud and DevOps Engineers, QA Engineers, Project Manager.
Technology stack: AWS (multiple services), Python, Go, Node.js, Terraform, Gitlab CI, AWS CDK, Git.
Our Client is the global Tier-1 IoT Carrier specialized in providing managed connectivity services for low bandwidth IoT applications such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering, and Waste Management. Being a SIM card dealer for the IoT market, their services help businesses worldwide connect their devices effectively.
We collaborate to deploy infrastructure and create software solutions. The main purpose of the project is to replace 3rd party SDM with our own solution. Together with our team, you will develop this solution from scratch.
What you bring along:
- At least 2-3 years of experience with AWS;
- Programming skills in one or more of the following technologies: Node.js, Java (Spring Boot), Golang, Python, or JS (Angular);
- Experience working with Microservices architecture (systems architecture and design);
- Understanding of Cloud engineering principles (networking, deployment, CI/CD, management, monitoring, operations);
- Experience with Terraform, CDK, Gitlab CI/CD, or other IaaC;
- AWS certification: associate/professional;
- Proficiency in writing code for serverless applications;
- Experience working with AWS core services such as API Gateway, S3, EC2, VPC, IAM, DynamoDB, RDS, API Gateway, Lambdas;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency writing Infrastructure as Code (i.e., CloudFormation, CDK);
- Experience in API testing;
- Good knowledge of CI/CD (Git pipelines);
- Understand TDD and BDD principles and able to create testing to support those approaches;
- Experience in defining a test strategy, conducting performance tests, and using one or more testing frameworks to automate test functionality.
This is your mission:
- Participatу in the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release;
- Develop new features;
- Refactor and optimize existing code;
- Apply all quality requirements to make code production-ready;
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sport services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick-days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.