Avenga is looking for an HR Manager to join our Lviv team on a full-time basis. We are seeking an energetic person with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to grow up with a professional team.
We expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and the ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals. This role is a mixture of administrative and HR duties which combines working with documentation and employee records as well as tight communication with personnel and assisting with various activities of the HR department.
What you bring along:
- Strong organizational and communication skills (any previous experience in active volunteering or social projects is a must);
- Proactive and detail-oriented professional approach;
- Bachelor/Master degree;
- Understand of HR role and IT environment;
- English — Intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Support of the people management process of all SG&A functions;
- Preparate and update employee resumes;
- Supervise information accuracy in employee profiles;
- Administrate of Employee benefits program (Medical/Sport and other);
- Conduct Background check procedure and employee engagement surveys;
- Maintain non-production mailing lists;
- Coordinate special data requests.
Nice to have:
- Ability to articulate and understand technical positions in areas such as IT, Software Engineering, Data, etc.