Vacancy level: Strong Middle, Senior
Team composition: Business Transformation Director, Business Transformation Associate
Project description: We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Process Analyst to join our team. You will play the role of a business expert who will perform analysis of organizations, design their processes and models with an assessment of the business model and its relationship with technology.
Our Business Transformation team serves as intermediaries between executive management, engineering, and administrative teams to keep track of business performance. You should be eager to understand working processes in a business organization to enhance and maintain good track records.
What you bring along:
- 3+ years of experience in the Business Process area;
- Deep knowledge of frameworks, such as TOGAF, Lean Six Sigma or similar;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Experience in large transformation programs crossing multiple functions and post-merger integrations of functional areas;
- Transformation of end-to-end journeys at scale, using multiple levers/ technologies in a cohesive way and an understanding of business, information and technology architecture;
- Proficient user of Excel and BPM;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Experience designing solutions/business processes/operating models;
- English — Upper-intermediate.
This is your mission:
- Be a part of transformational and post-merger integrations activities;
- Develop complex business and system processes at a global scale;
- Tight communication with key functional leaders to reach common ground and find the best suitable solution while facilitating the meetings;
- Provide cost-benefit analysis and potential impact on local/global operations, identify potential areas for improvement;
- Manage change scope and acceptance criteria, monitor change progress;
- Conflict management.
Nice to have:
- Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP) / Certified Business Process Associate (CBPA)/ TOGAF.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.