Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Senior PHP Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will be involved in the project for our European client who develops internet shops for larger companies, makes websites, and digitalization the medium business. Shops are actively running and improving, these are installed on an AWS, front-end part is developed with React and back-end part — with PHP. The technology stack on the project: PHP 7.x+, MySQL, Shopware 5/6, Symfony, PHPUnit, Git.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience as a PHP Engineer;
- Hands-on experience with PHP 7x and MySQL, especially with Shopware 5/6 or Symfony;
- Creation and connection of REST-API’s;
- Dealing with Git and deployment systems (Jenkins);
- Experience and handling of modern architecture like SOLID, Design Patterns, Clean Code, and Testtools (PHPUnit);
- English — Upper-Intermediate.
- Implementing new e-commerce stores and further developing existing SW5 and SW6 e-commerce systems;
- Planning and designing features on story base and coordinating acceptance criteria together with the product- and project- management;
- Developing Shopware plugins and extensions;
- Managing deployments;
- Integrating third-party systems and connecting APIs;
- Quality assurance, code reviews, and clean documentation are a common part of your job description.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Docker and Linux.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.