Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
We’re growing steadily, and are looking for a Data Analyst to work on a full-time basis.
You will be involved in the project that has the mission to create a new industry platform for medical diagnostic testing. With this platform, we create a new channel to deploy digital products to medical labs and hospitals. The project includes state-of-the-art technologies such as edge deployment, gateway connectivity, digital marketplace, data lake, security for a highly regulated industry, modern DevSecOps, and cloud technologies such as AWS and Kubernetes.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience working with SQL and databases;
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Data Analysis, Data Visualization;
- Experience with a proven track record of data analytics;
- A proactive, innovative, and pragmatic approach to problem-solving;
- An ability to think critically and independently;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Consulting experience;
- Experience working in cross-cultural, global, and virtual environments;
- Work with implementing and deployment of education solutions;
- Experience with Learning and Development processes, systems, and tools;
- Scala and Airflow knowledge (to help develop the data ingestion process)
- Review and address issues logged by stakeholders and/or target audience across regions on the overall deployment of education with regard to reports
- Investigate data issues across the systems (requires database & SQL knowledge)
- Identify and log changes or issues in the reporting requirements as they arise
- Support deployment of both new and existing Associates’ education components from a reporting standpoint
- Collaborate and co-ordinate projects/initiatives with cross-functional teams with regard to reports
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.