Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
This time, Avenga is looking for a DevOpsArchitect to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our Client is the global Tier-1 IoT Carrier specialized in providing managed connectivity services for low bandwidth IoT applications such as Asset Tracking, Tank Monitoring, Vehicle Telematics, Smart Metering, and Waste Management. Our services help businesses worldwide connect their devices effectively at a competitive cost.
Technology stack on the project: AWS(multiple services), Python, Go, Nodejs, Terraform, Gitlab CI, AWS CDK, git.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience with AWS cloud(certified);
- Strong knowledge of IaaC using Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK;
- Good understanding of IoT and networking;
- Hands-on languages: Python, Bash; nice to have — Powershell;
- Solid skills of OS concepts: process management, service management, threads and concurrency, sockets, POSIX basics, networking, I/O management, virtualization, file systems;
- Knowledge of web: protocols, load balancing, firewalls, caching, proxies, web servers, service mesh;
- Infrastructure as code: containers, configuration management, container orchestration, infrastructure provisioning, ci/cd tools;
- Software and infrastructure monitoring: Elastic Stack, Jaeger, New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of PaaC using Gitlab CI, Jenkins, etc;
- Microservices platforms: Kubernetes/Openshift, Docker Swarm;
- Familiar software engineering ecosystems: .NET, Java, Node.js, PHP;
- Practical experience in Site Reliability Engineering ;
- Solution architecture: requirements elicitation, architectural tactics, and patterns, modeling languages, methods/framework for architecture design and evaluation;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Participating in all phases of SDLC;
- Actively participating in Architecture design sessions;
- Reviewing existing implementations suggesting changes and optimizations;
- Working on automation tasks;
- Being a technical evangelist;
- Leading DevOps initiatives;
- Delivery of technology consulting projects (e.g. transformation strategies and implementation roadmaps, solution architecture design, technology and architecture assessments);
- Participate in the early stages of the customer engagement — supporting sales, account management, presales, and engagement teams in opportunity qualification, needs assessment, solution design, proposal preparation;
- Contribute to the establishment of Solution Architecture governance processes for our key solution engineering projects;
- Elevate company’s image in the *Ops and Infrastructure related fields, participating in conferences/webinars, contributing to articles/whitepapers, owning thought leadership for the aforementioned fields;
- Contribute to the development of the company’s solution architecture design and technology consulting capabilities.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.