Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
As a part of our team, you will be involved in developing a software product that aims to help make secure and reliable payments and get analytics reports. You will work with our customer empowers CFOs and their teams to transform how they activate liquidity as a dynamic, real-time vehicle for growth and value creation, while also protecting against financial risk. The company enables thousands of companies worldwide to maximize growth opportunities, protect against loss from fraud and financial risk, and reduce costs through advanced automation.
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years f experience as a Java Engineer;
- Strong knowledge of Java SE8, Java 11;
- Huge experience with writing Rest API;
- Relational databases, Oracle DB, Postgres;
- Confident in JPA, Spring Framework (DI/AOP/REST), Spring boot;
- Strong understanding of build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Strong experience with Docker;
- Practical experience with message brokers like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ;
- Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins);
- Good understanding of Kubernetes;
- Experience with integrating systems;
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written, that position is customer-facing;
- English — Upper-Intermediate.
- Participating in the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release;
- Designing components in collaboration with other scrum team members;
- Developing new business modules/functions;
- Refactoring and optimizing existing code;
- Applying all quality requirements to make code production-ready;
- Performing requirements analysis;
- Participating actively in architecture definition;
- Communication with the customer;
- Active in a continuous improvement of the process, methodologies, technologies, and practices.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.