Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for an experienced Senior .NET Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will be involved in developing an enterprise resource planning platform, that consists of different functionality for HR, resourcing, and management teams. You will deal with the technology stack: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core (.NET 6), Angular, MS SQL, Azure.
Skills and requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a С#/.NET Engineer;
- Hands-on experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core;
- Work with Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code;
- Experience in OOP/OOD, Design Patterns;
- Strong knowledge of Azure cloud
- Practical experience with Docker;
- Hands-on experience with Entity Framework (Core);
- Expert in Relational Database systems;
- Good understanding of best practices
- English — Upper-Intermediate.
- Participate in pre-sales;
- Lead development stream for re-architecture and refactoring activities;
- Implementation of new functionality with care for users and hope for future expansion and support;
- Writing code that will implement the expected desired behavior;
- Coverage functionality with tests that will be willing to support;
- Expand the system without losing support for existing features;
- Optimize system bottlenecks to reduce user dissatisfaction;
- Introduction of new approaches, technologies, the realization of own potential by pursuing interests of business;
- Providing constructive criticism and a desire to grow.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.