Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Join our team of professionals as a Junior Front-End Engineer. You will have an opportunity to grow fast and efficiently with the help of experienced mentors and on the huge USA project. It is an online food ordering platform used by many of the country’s largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. This position implies the extensive amount of client communication on a daily basis, so we expect a candidate with excellent communication skills and a high level of English.
Skills and requirements:
- Good HTML/CSS knowledge (capable of creating responsive layouts);
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (preferably SASS);
- Base proficiency with graphic editing software (Photoshop or Illustrator);
- Be in common with Git, Gulp, npm;
- English — Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Experience with TeamCity, Azure/AWS;
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence.
- Support a big retail platform through creating and editing layouts for digital kiosks and other supporting content for their clients:
- Build small catalog-centric websites;
- Create/update email templates;
- Convert PSD designs into markup;
- Communicate with an English-speaking team on a daily basis.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.