Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
We are looking for a professional to join our team as a Senior Market Research Analyst. In this role, you will use research practices to capture data-driven insights on market trends, competitor analysis, customer needs, preferences, and behaviors.
Skills and requirements:
- Excellent data analytics skills: be able to extract and prioritize meaningful insight from various data, 1st, and 3rd party;
- Be able to pose the right questions;
- Good understanding of B2B buying and selling context;
- Have a sense of the global economy situation and trends;
- Interview skills: be able to prepare and conduct interviews;
- Excellent research skills; be able to search for trustworthy information, properly interpret and present it in a consumable manner;
- Understanding of enterprise technology business.
Nice to have:
- Experience within life science/ pharma or BFSI domains.
- Identify market and competitor data to uncover market opportunities and address business issues;
- Build and maintain knowledge base for market research insights;
- Gather trusted market data & deliver quality insights to the stakeholders within the company;
- Contribute to service offerings portfolio based on market data;
- Oversee the process and methodology of customer surveys and NPS;
- Identify highly prospective markets and niches for the company’s service offerings;
- Co-own target persona and ideal target account profiles to inform marketing and sales strategies and activities;
- Be an essential player in ABM programs, by running account-based research, identifying high-profile target accounts and account-based insights;
- Oversee the process of researching info on leads that are coming by marketing channels to enable reliable scoring and proper qualification.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.