Looking for Junior Data Engineers for the Syniti project. 1+ years of experience, SQL, relational SQL databases, SQL query, English. Remote/possible to work in the office. You will join a growing team of data engineers and data scientists to work with a leading industry solution — Syniti platform.
About the company:
Syniti is a leading international company with more than 20 years of experience in the field. The company is engaged in data transformation projects for Forbes’ Global 2000 organizations. Syniti’s software applies automation and guidance infused by AI and machine learning technologies to data migration, data quality, analytics, master data management, metadata management, and information governance initiatives.
What will you do?
- Work in a team of experienced data engineers and scientists to:
- Effectively design and implement data migration strategies and tools
- Create and implement data migration maps
- Design and create data extraction and loading strategies and tools
- Perform data analysis, data conversion, harmonization, and business process analysis as part of the larger data team.
- Maintain our product as the innovative industry leader
- Use data and analytics to improve the functionality of the data systems
- Constantly improve your competencies and capabilities with internal training programs and cooperation with experts
- Participate in building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management
- Constantly improve your competencies and capabilities with internal training programs and collaboration with expert teams
Required skills and experience:
- 1+ years of experience as a Data Engineer / Data Migration Consultant
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with relational SQL databases, SQL query skills, comprehensive understanding of SQL Table structure, and an understanding of relational databases
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, extracting, and migrating large datasets
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: ABAP, Python, other
- Great teamwork, interpersonal, and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- High level of attention to detail and personal responsibility
- A graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field
Would be a plus:
- Experience in ERP data migration or ERP migration projects
- Experience in working with Syniti Platform
- Experience working in the SAP applications
- Experience from SAP data migration-related projects
- German Language knowledge (all levels)