Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a mature and ambitious Business Analyst, who will conduct research and analyze our customers’ business problems in order to come up with solutions and help them.
Our client is a London-based company, which provides investment management and administration expertise to a diverse set of customers by offering them different financial services.
As a member of a global agile team aligned to the AWS Cloud Product Owner, you will offer best practice trusted advisor consultancy to enable effective adoption of AWS services. This role has a specific interest in the governance, finance, training, audit & technical risk responsibilities this team has day to day to assure the continued use of AWS at the client.
Skills and requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Good theory-based knowledge of AWS core services in relation to their use case & the main challenges of adopting public cloud
- A general interest in cybercrime & emerging technologies
- The ability to work on own initiative & forward-thinking across multiple different technologies, processes & ways of working
- A proven track record of taking the initiative despite the challenge with demonstrable positive outcomes
- Solid technology background with up to date interests within this field
- A good appreciation for regulatory, risk, compliance marketplace requirements for companies adopting public cloud.
- Strong working knowledge of cloud regulations, data residency laws, material outsourcing
- Confident in Jira and managing a Kanban within a product team.
- A general interest in technology, security & cloud-native application development
- Good theory-based knowledge of agile ways of working including why & how the cloud can help leverage scalability, resiliency, cost etc.
- Excellent presentation & information gathering/reporting skills.
- Full transparency of work with others to ensure maximum knowledge transfer & collaboration across the global teams.
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English high (verbal and written).
- Enabling the adoption of AWS at the client through reliable, repeatable processes that are easy to use — self-service & assured, aligned to the strategic roadmap set by the AWS Cloud Product Owner
- Support the AWS Cloud Product Owner to analyze financial, risk, audit & governance requirements and provide innovative solutions that challenge the status quo based on previous experience & best practice.
- Work closely with all client’s control owners to appreciate the wider landscape of where we can improve.
- Enable customers to understand & use the services in the most effective way to realize business benefit quickly using all means possible supported through a global operating engineering product model & enablement process.
- Show courage of conviction to evanglise change within the Client’s Delivery & Infrastructure teams through collaboration and empathy, driven from a position of trust, patience & knowledge.
- Identify new improvements/requirements on the cloud, propose solutions, and agree with the core team, ensuring alignment with the AWS Product Owner strategy.
- Actively coach & support other team members encouraging an open collaborative working culture within & outside the team.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.