Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Middle Node.js Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a Node.js Engineer;
- Solid with message brokers: RabbitMQ
- Deal with Relational and Document-oriented DBs like PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Hands-on experience with Nest.js and Express.js ;
- At least Intermediate level of English (spoken/written).
- Key responsibilities are participating in all aspects of SLDC(discuss, design, develop, deliver features/fixes);
- Re-engineering and enhancement Node.js part of the platform;
- The platform features implementation, bug fixing;
- Integration with 3rd party systems.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.