Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Our customer is a British vertically integrated multinational company operating in the oil and gas industry areas, delivering energy solutions worldwide. Avenga specialists have been working on its projects for 3 years. Since the customer wants to increase the team, we are excited for more professionals to join us!
If you are looking forward to working with a modern stack of technologies such as Apex and LWC, feel free to send us your resume.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce (for Middle role);
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce (for Senior role);
- Understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, AJAX, JSON);
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
- Experience must include strong working knowledge of integration technologies (Web Services, xml, REST, SOAP);
- Good English and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform;
- Understand business requirements/user stories and translate them into technical design & actionable software within Salesforce environment;
- Participate in daily scrums, work with PM, BA, QA, and management team in order to achieve perfect communication results and understand the needs of the project well;
- Communication with customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping;
- Experience with Lightning Design System and creating components;
- Salesforce Developer Certification;
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces;
- Relational Data Bases (RDBMS);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.