Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a MuleSoft Integration Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. Our team works with MuleSoft 4.x and, as a part of this role, you will be implemented different integrations for our clients using the MuleSoft Platform. This time we have several great projects with different domains: Healthcare, Fintech you will be involved in one of them.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience on MuleSoft projects (Mule 3.x/Mule 4.x);
- MuleSoft certificate MCD level 1 is required;
- Experience in working with MuleSoft components, workflow, and patterns, and how to configure them;
- Good understanding of transformers, filters, flows, routers, services and how to use them;
- Understand exception handling and unit testing with MuleESB;
- At least beginner level knowledge of databases (SQL/NoSQL);
- REST API development skills;
- Hands-on experience using Git, Maven, Jenkins, and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD);
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with the full software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Hands-on experience with the MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform (on-premise or Cloud Hub, but prefer exposure to both);
- Intermediate-level Java, Python, or other modern-day language development experience.
- Design and implement the designated interfaces using MuleSoft Platform components including API Manager, Design Center, CloudHub, AnyPoint Studio, DataWeave, etc;
- Develop Interfaces using expertise on both RESTful and SOAP API as needed;
- Unit tests coverage using Munit;
- Understand and clarify business integration requirements.
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Free fruits and sweets.