Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Data Engineer (Azure) to join our team on a full-time basis. As a part of our team, you will be involved in building a modern analytics hub with reporting on Power BI using Azure Synapse Analytics. This project is an end-to-end technology solutions provider bringing clarity to a dynamic technical environment.
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with enterprise-scale data warehouse projects, SQL, Python, RDMS Database systems, ETL Technologies, and techniques;
- Expert knowledge in a majority of the following technologies: Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Warehouse Modeling, Power BI, Streaming;
- Experience with Python and/or PySpark applied to analytics, data transformations, and REST APIs;
- Basic understanding of data science methodologies and how to apply them to solve business problems;
- Working knowledge of DevOps processes (CI/CD) applied to data projects;
- Ability to articulate concepts to people with varying technical backgrounds.
Nice to have:
- Drive growth through business development, resourcing, & quality delivery;
- Deliver exceptional project code;
- Always learning and staying current on analytics technologies;
- Help expand customer engagements with exception service delivery around Azure modern data services;
- Execute project work relevant to the client requirements and objectives;
- Work with technology partners, especially Microsoft;
- Responsible for gathering requirements, designing solutions, and overseeing the development and execution of projects;
- Provide support to project manager through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations;
- Anticipate the impact of new technologies and frameworks and help create compelling data offerings for our clients.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.