Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Data Engineer (Informatica cloud) to join our team on a full-time basis. You will be involved in the project with the Digital Lead Platform which will be a smart and advanced system to serve citizens who benefit from the housing support program. Our team will develop this project from scratch. On these projects our teams work with such technology stack: AWS or on-premise, Oracle, MSSQL, RDS and .Net.
Skills and requirements
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer;
- Strong experience with Oracle RDBMS;
- Excellent technical experience with PL\SQL;
- Understanding of ETL tools;
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Participating in the discovery phase and gathering the necessary information for the following planning the development process of design and migration data;
- Prepare mapping for data migration;
- Applying best practices and methodologies;
- Supporting and extending the solution created for the client.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.