Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than
2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Avenga is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our team. We are looking for an energetic person with a passion for technology, someone who is keen to leverage their existing skills while trying new approaches, and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and the ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
Skills and requirements:
- Holding or finishing a BSc or MSc diploma from the IT or math fields;
- Technical background in Data;
- Ability to work with cloud technologies
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of SQL databases;
- Familiar with API, REST, SOAP;
- Understanding the ETL\ELT;
- Ability to work with Linux and object-oriented programming languages
- Knowledge in the conception of DWH\Datalake;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Collect, organize and study data that will enable essential business insights for the business
- Work with the data team in the creation and implementation of Data Pipelines
- Entering business data into a data warehouse environment, test its performance, and troubleshoot.
- Translating business requirements into ETL designs.
- Creating ETL mapping.
- Creating SQL queries to validate and compare data sets.
- Communicate effectively with all team members to ensure the data sets.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.