Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience in Ukraine, Poland, Germany, the US, and Malaysia. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Senior Content Manager / Team Lead to join our Global Marketing Team. With us, you have an exceptional opportunity to become an integral part of our talented team of marketers. As a part of this role, you will collaborate with sr. tech experts, management team, and others to create exceptional tech and industry content, participate in the content marketing strategy development and its further implementation, and manage the awesome team of copywriters, freelancers, etc.
If you are an expert storyteller with a passion for letters and have strong leadership skills, send us your resume.
Skills and requirements:
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Ability to articulate and communicate our brand tone of voice (or build it from scratch);
- Experience with keyword planning for content optimization;
- Impeccable English, excellent grammar, and eye for detail;
- The strong position that ‘storytelling matters’ even for difficult tech-related stuff;
- Ability to concisely communicate technical information in a simple manner;
- Creativity, self-organization and result orientation;
- Experience in leading teams;
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment;
- English — Advanced (verbal and written).
- Create exceptional tech and industry content for ’Avenga Global Offering Program’ (Avenga is launching our top tech offerings based on digital trends);
- Set up quality standards for all English-speaking content & process to ensure it;
- Revisit corporate tone of voice and implement updates if needed;
- Manage content team & create a kind of HUB with its own processes, ’language’ ;) within Marketing department;
- Manage editorial calendar for the strategic initiatives including Offerings launch, etc.
- Flexible work schedule and remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.