Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for an HR People Partner to join our Lviv team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking an energetic person with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to grow up with a professional team. We expect the successful candidate to demonstrate high motivation and the ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals. Our colleague will form a team with the HR Business Partner of specific technology units to facilitate the people management process and by joining effort — work on employees’ development and company business goals achievement.
Skills and requirements:
- Strong knowledge of HR function, best practices, and understanding of IT business operations;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience leading or facilitating change management initiatives;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- English — Upper-intermediate (verbal and written).
- Establishing clear and effective communication with employees and managers;
- Conducting satisfaction surveys;
- Providing regular one-on-one meetings to ensure awareness of employees issues and queries;
- Working closely with employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
- Assisting Line Managers in the organization, conducting and follow-up on employee’s performance evaluation and appraisal process;
- Working on employee onboarding and offboarding processes;
- Initiating and exercise team-building activities;
- Collaborating with colleagues in HR and other departments;
- Providing HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.