Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Junior Systems Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking a highly motivated person with strong technology and consulting knowledge and expect the successful candidate to demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems and achieve set goals.
Skills and requirements:
- Basic knowledge of operating systems: Linux (Ubuntu, Mint), Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019, Microsoft Windows 10;
- Understanding of the principle of TCP / IP, what is a subnet mask, ARP, local network routing, VPN, Firewall, Wi-fi point;
- Skills to work with services: AD, DNS, IIS, Web servers;
- Familiar with MSSQL, MySql;
- Knowledge of the general concept of virtualization: Vmware vSphere, VirtualBox;
- Experience with data storage and recovery ( File storage);
- Work with maintenance, fault detection in the hardware.
- Maintenance of the working condition of the fleet of equipment, network equipment;
- Work with users;
- Preparation of new equipment for employees and office.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.