Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team on a full-time basis.
As a part of this role, you will work with a vulnerability scanner which is developed to help avoid manual work, detect forgotten assets, and ensure no vulnerabilities are overlooked that leave your business exposed to threats.
Join us and you will have the opportunity to work with the world-known white hacking organization on a widely accepted security product and be part of a big high-velocity international team.
Skills and requirements:
- 4+ years of design experience on large scale enterprise products or smaller end-user-focused interfaces;
- Have a portfolio that shows your vision and experience in both UX and UI skills;
- Prototyping and interaction design experience;
- Proficient in Design Softwares — Figma;
- Fluent in translating UX and product strategy, user and market research into complex User Flows, and simple and minimalistic User Interface;
- Ability to build complex and scalable Design Systems (or collaborate work with other teams);
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate your design decisions in both external and internal contexts;
- Addicted to learning and sharing your knowledge inside the team.
Nice to have:
- Work with Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Identify business and product problems;
- Design, manage and conduct a qualitative and quantitative research-based needs analysis;
- Run projects end to end with engineers to drive your vision to the shipping line;
- Partner closely with Development, Product Owners, and Sales teams to understand what each of our diverse user segments needs;
- Collaborate with the Design team, share your vision and workflow, and evolve it throughout the Product growth;
- Design product concepts that balance vision, craft, speed, and business potential;
- Create new patterns that are intuitive, practical, and convergent.
- Flexible work Schedule and Remote policy;
- New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike parking;
- Compensation of medical service;
- Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
- Language school;
- Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external and internal experts;
- PE accounting and support;
- Presents for life events.