• Advanced English
• Empathic personality
• Experience in recruiting
Experience in human resources in general
• Eventually leading position in a rapidly growing company with big goals
• Possibility to become “Chief Human Resources Manager”
• We are a promising pioneer in gaming and avatar technology
• Our huge market potential allows for rapid salary increases
• Very flexible working hours and remote working (part-time working also possible, as long as the workload allows for it)
We also pay performance-based bonuses and try to meet all your expectations in order to create the ideal working conditions.
• Manage the job posts on different platforms all over the world to set up an international team of experts
• Continuously enlarge our visibility on new platforms
• Screen the incoming applications (CV’s, examples of work performed, etc.)
• Having the initial interviews with the applicants
• Summarize the impressions in a standardized form
• Create a short-list for the management team
• Organize the interview with the management team
• Handle day-to-day business regarding human resources
Avataris is an international team of Unity- and avatar specialists with decades of experience working on a still confidential, but revolutionary avatar system and a VR/AR-capable social game with a unique approach.
Our common passion is to create the perfect illusion (e.g. in VR/AR) for interpersonal, virtual interactions, thus creating the basis for Social VR, virtual assistants, and modern nonviolent games.