Hello! At Avanta, we are developing products in the categories of Lifestyle and Social network Apps and Services. Our most significant product is Meetville.
This dating service has an 11-year history and millions of users from the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia.
We have a team that isn’t afraid of challenges. Our group of specialists has impressive enthusiasm and energy about new projects. We don’t hesitate in demanding situations and always strive to find innovative solutions. At Avanta, we want our employees to share and defend their points of view. Our staff is proactive and develops independently but also assists in mutual development.
Our team is looking for a Head of Billing.
What you will do
- Billing team management
- Chargeback and fraud management
- Increase transactions success ratio using payment processing logics
- Extend and diversify available payment methods for top-tier countries within our products
- Work closely with the analytics team on analysis of data and building the required reports
- Be ready for regular and active communication with key partners, escalate issues (Payment Service Provider, Payment Gateways)
- Business development / communication with payment partners
- Communication with internal teams
What we expect
- 3+ years of experience with a payments/processing/billing systems as a manager
- 2+ years of experience in a Head/Lead position
- Experience with card payment processing and alternative payment methods
- Proven working experience in searching, argumentation, and implementation of effective processing features
- Anti-fraud solutions and chargeback prevention
- Good understanding of the Visa & MC regulations
- Experience with external solutions such as: RDR, Ethoca, Verifi, etc.
- Must have experience with subscription business models for web applications
- Experience in building analytics for billing
- Experience in the high-risk payments niche
- Experience both with US and EU markets
It will be a great plus:
- Experience in working with Stripe
- Experience with getting PCI DSS level 1
- Experience in building in-house processing
Working with us means:
- Participation in the international product with a multi-million customer audience.
- Comfortable working environment: competitive salary paid in USD, annual Performance Review, flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Ongoing development: paid courses, conferences, corporate online library, internal meetings and knowledge sharing.
- An eventful corporate atmosphere: we celebrate birthdays and New Year’s holidays, organize team buildings, corporate events abroad, and participate in charity initiatives.
- Taking care of our employees: gifts for holidays, important events, anniversaries, bonuses for the recommendations of future colleagues.
- A result-oriented team of professionals, reasonable flexibility in decision-making and absence of bureaucracy.