Avanta is an international product company. For 11 years, we have been successfully developing applications in the field of Dating, Social Network and Social Discovery.
The Avanta Team is go-ahead, enthusiastic experts who can find solutions in challenging situations, speak their mind and be flexible and proactive. Here we stand for both personal and team growth.
The current operation locations of our business are the top-tier countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, countries of Europe, and LatAm region.
If you adopt a data-driven approach as well as market-driven culture and are ready to work in a vibrant agile atmosphere, we are looking forward to discussing cooperation.
- Research of PSP technical documentation, maintenance of the integration and launch of new PSP/acquiring solutions, preparing technical specifications for the development team, prepare description of other billing tasks, tests and logics
- Be ready for regular and active communication with key partners, escalate issues (Payment Service Provider, Payment Gateways).
- Maintenance and setting up the payment gateway, working on implementing of new billing logics
- Daily monitoring of key KPI statistics (payment capacity, risks metrics).
- Management of traffic routing in the gateway to achieve the max approval rate of transactions
- Ability to analyze trends and create deviation decomposition
- Work closely with the Analyst team on analysis of data and building the required reports
- Review transactions manually and identifying rooms for growth & improvements of payments flow and transactions processing
- Implementing new billing logics for the increase of profitability; reduce the threat of fraudulent transactions; optimize processing expenses;
- Processing the incoming billing requests: managing extraordinary billing requests in tickets, offers, etc.
- Working with anti-fraud systems: detailed analysis of high-risk profiles, identifying potential fraudsters, prioritizing cases depending on the financial risk.
- Setting up the process of chargebacks representments with new payments processing partners
- Working experience as an Account Manager for 2 years (including merchant accounts).
- Working experience in processing payments as Payment Product Manager / Billing Manager / Risk Manager.
- Proven working experience in searching, argumentation, and implementation of effective features.
- Understanding of billing processes (Merchant Account, Payment Gateway, Payment Processors, etc).
- Experience in analyzing the results of work on the projects with reasonable conclusions and suggestions for improvements.
- Experience with credit card methods as a product manager (not as a client).
- Understanding of the anti-fraud system’s principles.
- Ability to work cooperatively and deal with the technical team.
- Ability to work with bug / task-tracking systems.
- English proficiency (you will have to analyze English documentation, keep business correspondence).
- Knowledge of MS Excel, pivot tables, formulas, good analytical skills, and the ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Ability to work as a team member, result orientation, responsibility.
It will be a great plus:
- if you have working experience with banking anti-fraud systems or mobile apps development.
- a good command of Stripe, Braintree payments, as well as an understanding of the formation of chargebacks of Visa / Mastercard threshholds and how to leave them.
- Experience in the high-risk payments niche
- Participation in a famous large-scale international internet-project.
- Professional international team.
- Democratic management.
- Career development.
- Extended medical insurance.
- Corporate library.
- Hybrid kind of work mode (office / WFH / mixed).
- Regular personal development sessions with the Company’s top management.
- Educational sponsorship (professional courses, conferences, meet-ups etc.).