Avanta is an international product company. For 11 years, we have been successfully developing applications in the field of Lifestyle and Social Network Apps and Services.
The Avanta Team is go-ahead, enthusiastic experts who can find solutions in challenging situations, speak their mind and be flexible and proactive. Here we stand for both personal and team growth.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Dating products team.
The current operation locations of our business are the top-tier countries such as the USA, the UK, CA, AU, countries of Europe and LatAm region.
If you adopt a data-driven approach as well as market-driven culture and are ready to work in a vibrant agile atmosphere, we are looking forward to discussing cooperation.
- 3+ years of experience in working as a Product Manager in B2C companies.
- Solid experience with mobile web applications.
- Experience in scaling business and expanding products into new markets.
- Experience in working as a product manager on tier-1 markets.
- Solid understanding of business unit economics.
- Solid analytical skills and data-driven decision making.
- Good understanding of the technical architecture of web and mobile applications.
- Good understanding of existing IT management tools and frameworks (Scrum, etc.).
Good to have:
- Experience in dealing with dating/social media.
- Experience both with subscription and credit-based monetization models.
- Experience with Amplitude and/or Power BI/Tableau.
- Experience in A/B testing.
- Development of existing products and testing of product hypotheses.
- Developing, executing and improving initiatives related to monetization of the product.
- Development and maintenance of new niche products.
- Scaling products onto new markets (localization payments, language, features, etc.).
- Using a data-driven approach: from idea assessment to product performance analysis.
- Conducting A/B testing.
- Interaction with product, development and marketing teams.
- Participation in a famous large-scale international dating project.
- Professional international team.
- Democratic management.
- Career development.
- Extended medical insurance.
- Corporate library.
- Salary based on the dollar exchange rate.
- Hybrid kind of work model (office / WFH / mixed).
- Educational sponsorship (professional courses, conferences, meet-ups etc.).