Our focus is in forming high-performance teams that obsess with innovation technologies, building a culture of collaboration, openness and continuous learning. Achieving agility in processes and mindset (a can-do attitude), architecture transformation, and legacy decommissioning facilitate a critical cultural and cloud-native transition.
• knowledge of the principles of modern applications and web systems;
• understanding of web protocols and technologies (http, https, soap, ajax, json, rest ...), as well as major web vulnerabilities;
• knowledge of threats from OWASP TOP-10;
• knowledge of principles of security (antivirus, WAF, intrusion detection systems, etc.);
• understanding of principles of cryptographic protection mechanisms (encryption, electronic signature, etc.);
• knowledge of the principles of building systems using “cloud” technologies;
• 3 years of banking experience in the field of IT systems support / development or 2 years in the field of architecture and methods of application systems protection;
• average level of English.
• understanding the principles of microservice architecture;
• applying of containerization.
• join a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth;
• involve into challenging, large-scale projects which have an impact for our customers;
• knowledge sharing in our Group wide IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Banks;
• flexible working schedule, 28 days of paid vacation, official employment, attractive social package, distant work possibilities;
• competitive salary.
• analysis of an electronic banking systems architecture and development of high-level and detailed information security requirements for them (including taking into account the requirements of regulatory requirements of regulators);
• advising software developers on how to eliminate the shortcomings identified by the analysis of the source code and the results of the system penetration test;
• implementation of security controls into business functions and system requirements on early stage of development;
• provide control of the execution of security requirements through the SDLC process on all stages of development;
• monitoring and evaluating security metrics for the system;
• evaluating system for weaknesses and write technical reports;
• development / updating of information security requirements for system components and platforms.
Become a part of our success story!
Raif starts an IT Architecture Transformation journey, which has a goal to enable transformation of the Bank to become a digital enterprise, improve effectiveness and speed for digital products, services, and processes, to build new Microservices digital platform and implement modern engineering practices.
The core team of IT enthusiasts from all IT areas including cybersecurity is being set up to to drive the future IT changes, to meet new technologies and development culture as a baseline in digital world which lead the Bank to became an ultimate leader on the market.