Our focus is in forming high-performance teams that obsess with innovation technologies, building a culture of collaboration, openness and continuous learning. Achieving agility in processes and mindset (a can-do attitude), architecture transformation, and legacy decommissioning facilitate a critical cultural and cloud-native transition.
• ability to manually find and exploit vulnerabilities in web and on-premise applications;
• experience with various penetration testing tools on Linux, Windows Mac, Android, IOS (Jeb, IDA Pro, Wireshark, Packetyzer, CommView, Burp Suite, Drozzer, PyCharm, Process hacker, etc.);
• deep knowledge of one or more operating systems (Linux, Windows, Mac, IOS, Android, ect);
• knowledge of different attack techniques (OWASP top 10; WASC; SQL injection; XSS; CSRF; SSRF; XXE; http response splitting; cache poisoning; code injection; MITM http/https, etc...);
• experience to assess security with databases: SQL, Mysql, Mssql, LDAP;
• knowledge and understanding of Application Security, System and Network Security, Authentication and Security protocols.
• WEB servers (IBM Websphere, JBoss, Apache, IIS);
• operating environments (IBM DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, Web Sphere MQ, Web Sphere Message Broker);
• network technologies (OSI, TCP / IP, LAN, WAN, VLAN, SSL);
• vulnerability scanners (Qualys, Tenable, Netsparker).
• join a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth
• involve into challenging, large-scale projects which have an impact for our customers
• knowledge sharing in our Group wide IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Banks
• flexible working schedule, 28 days of paid vacation, official employment, attractive social package, distant work possibilities
• competitive salary.
• vulnerabilities discovery in manual and automated ways as part of penetration testing and application security reviews;
• manual test of binaries for vulnerabilities;
• evaluation of security risks and recommendation of threat mitigations;
• documentation of findings, reports presentation;
• development of the methodology and procedures for monitoring the safety of information security system;
• cheklist, script, etc. for the test.
Become a part of our success story!
Raif starts an IT Architecture Transformation journey, which has a goal to enable transformation of the Bank to become a digital enterprise, improve effectiveness and speed for digital products, services, and processes, to build new Microservices digital platform and implement modern engineering practices.
The core team of IT enthusiasts from all IT areas including cybersecurity is being set up to to drive the future IT changes, to meet new technologies and development culture as a baseline in digital world which lead the Bank to become an ultimate leader on the market.