Our focus is in forming high-performance teams that obsess with innovation technologies, building a culture of collaboration, openness and continuous learning. Achieving agility in processes and mindset (a can-do attitude), architecture transformation, and legacy decommissioning facilitate a critical cultural and cloud-native transition.
• deep knowledge of operating systems management: Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server), Windows
• knowledge of Syslog (Syslog NG administration), Event Log (Microsoft Event Log Collector administration);
• ArcSight ESM, ArcSight Logger, ArcSight Command Center;
• Active Directory;
• basic knowledge in the field of robotics and technology based on the principles of categorization of systems without information (IPS / HIPS, FW, WAF, Proxy, AV, DLP, IDM).
• Imperva SecureSphere administration experience;
• Splunk preferably;
• basic SQL, Python.
• join a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth;
• involve into challenging, large-scale projects which have an impact for our customers;
• knowledge sharing in our Group wide IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Banks;
• flexible working schedule, 28 days of paid vacation, official employment, attractive social package, distant work possibilities;
• competitive salary.
• information security monitoring support (ArcSight ESM, ArcSight Logger, ArcSight Command Center, ArcSight smart (flex) connectors, Imperva SecureSphere);
• centralized log collection systems support (Syslog, Event Log Collector);
• development / configuration of ArcSight connectors;
• information security monitoring content development (ArcSight).
Become a part of our success story!
Raif starts an IT Architecture Transformation journey, which has a goal to enable transformation of the Bank to become a digital enterprise, improve effectiveness and speed for digital products, services, and processes, to build new Microservices digital platform and implement modern engineering practices.
The core team of IT enthusiasts from all IT areas including cybersecurity is being set up to to drive the future IT changes, to meet new technologies and development culture as a baseline in digital world which lead the Bank to became an ultimate leader on the market.