• experience in Data Engineering / DB Development / ETL Development (3+ years)
• expert knowledge of Python, SQL, PL/SQL
• good knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
• experience in Big Data stack (Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, Spark)
• experience in AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, EKS, Lambda, Athena, SNS/SQS)
• experience in Kubernetes, Docker, Linux
• experience in Git (GitLab)
Our Bank and project offer a culture and environment where everyone has a possibility of making changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis.
You will have access to:
• Interesting projects in growing business domain (Internet and Mobile Banking, Core Banking Development, New business functionality improvement).
• Strong IT community including more than 14 other countries from Raiffeisen Group Banks
• Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: Tech talks, Demo days, Q&A Session with Board
• Successful experience in Bank SCRUM and Waterfall projects improvements
• Excellent team atmosphere
• Competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution
• Stability and a social package that includes 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, paid sick leaves
• Possibility to work remotely or in a comfortable office near Kontraktova Square
• Work-life balance
• design and development of data processing pipelines for ML solutions
• building cloud native deliveries for on-premise Kubernetes cluster or AWS deployment
• interacting with stakeholders for requirements elicitation
• research and prototyping of promising tools/approaches/practices with further implementation
• managing knowledge base / technical documentation for developed solutions
• participating in Enterprise Data Platform design and development
Improve Digital Banking applications & services for SME & Corporate.
Implementation of new Internet banking system for LE (web and mobile apps) with extended number of functions and improved better customers experience.
We build the digital bank with human touch!