• knowledge of international standards ISO 27001, 27002;
• understanding methods of information security risk assessment;
• knowledge of the ISS NBU regulations;
• experience with international standards PCI DSS, SWIFT;
• experience with payment systems, internal security controls and bank technologies (operating day, card systems);
• verbal and communication skills.
• basics of information security systems (FW, IPS / IDS, Proxy, antivirus, WAF, DLP);
• basics of operating system administration (Linux, Windows);
• ISMS basics.
• join a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth;
• involve into challenging, large-scale projects which have an impact for our customers;
• knowledge sharing in our Group wide IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Banks;
• flexible working schedule, 28 days of paid vacation, official employment, attractive social package, distant work possibilities;
• competitive salary.
• ensure the functioning, monitoring, review and improvement of the information security system management(ISMS, ISO
• provide development, implementation and maintenance of up-to-date internal regulations on information security;
• assess and process information risks;
• develop training materials and implement measures to train employees in information security;
• audit of ISMS according to NBU standards and corporate requirements;
• generate reports, KPIs of information security.
Become a part of our success story!
Raif starts an IT Architecture Transformation journey, which has a goal to enable transformation of the Bank to become a digital enterprise, improve effectiveness and speed for digital products, services, and processes, to build new Microservices digital platform and implement modern engineering practices.
The core team of IT enthusiasts from all IT areas including cybersecurity is being set up to to drive the future IT changes, to meet new technologies and development culture as a baseline in digital world which lead the Bank to became an ultimate leader on the market.