Our teams create digital solutions that enable people to go mobile for the most important areas of their life. We helped numerous companies revolutionize how their customers handle banking, healthcare, travel and much more. At the core of our work lies a focus on user-centered design, secure and scalable architecture, and a strong dedication to providing excellent products that make a genuine difference in people’s lives.
Our sales department is growing, so we are looking for a sales researcher to join the teams.
In this role you will get to:
- Based on the received information (ICP, search criteria), search for leads using optimizing tools (Linkedin Sales Navigator, CrunchBase, Snov.io, etc.);
- Process supplied ICP and make sure that data from conducted lead research match criteria. Identify key buying influencers within these prospects;
- Work in coordination with lead generation manager to set and achieve research KPIs, continuously improve research based on leads quality and relevancy feedback;
- Enrich and maintain database of leads and contacts in CRM for the Sales team to contact qualified leads.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of LinkedIn basics (familiar with Sales Navigator);
- Result-oriented with the understanding of KPI/OKRs and how they fit;
- Deadline- and quota-driven;
- Have Pre-intermediate English level.
An advantage will be:
- Experienced in research approaches, techniques, and familiarity with the most common tools for data search and searching/validating emails (PhantomBuster, snov.io, Hunter, NeverBounce, etc.);
- Ability to show proactiveness and initiative in identifying and executing research process improvements;
- Keen interest in sales & digital marketing is a bonus.
Why work for Auxility?
Whether you’re working directly with our renowned clients or with your Auxility colleagues, you will shape the future of digital solutions that enable people to go mobile, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Don’t waste your time and take a shot!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Auxility.