⦁ 5+ years of experience as an manual QC Engineer
⦁ Strong understanding of QA/QC process
⦁ Experience and deep awareness in functional testing
⦁ Experience in manual functional, compatibility,
⦁ Experience in mobile testing (Android / iOS)
⦁ Strong knowledge of client-server architecture
⦁ Experience and knowledge of methods and types of testing (manual testing, Smoke,, regression testing, etc.);
⦁ Experience in Agile software development, task management and tracking tools
⦁ Good estimation skills
⦁ Experience in testing of web services / API
⦁ Understanding of CI/CD process principles
⦁ Minimum Bachelor’s degree
⦁ Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills
⦁ Be well self-organized
⦁ At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
⦁ Good communication skills
⦁ Knowledge of MS TFS, Jira
⦁ Experience with testing iOS and Android mobile apps
Here’s what we offer:
Work for fast growing and profitable company
Competitive compensation and very significant performance bonus
Paid official Holidays
Paid New Year Holidays (December 31,January 2), Birthday as a day off.
Flexible work schedule.
In This Job, You Will
1. Take part in the design, development and maintenance test cases for Web and Mobile platforms
2. Analyze feature requests
3. Manage complex QC processes of testing mobile and web applications and integration scenarios
4. Estimate QC team effort, and determine project testing scope
5. Create test scenarios that meets design specifications, follows standards, easy to maintain
6. Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software QA/QC process
7. Work with other scrum team members/business owners to achieve defined goals
8. Cooperate with automation QC team to achieve an effective testing process
Are you looking for a chance to join a stable company creating the next level of software technology? Do you want to join a dynamic team of engineers and developers working to solve challenging technical tasks and having fun doing it? Do you wake up every day ready to apply your skills to create solutions?
If so, then this is where you belong. AutoMobile Technologies, Inc. is the leading software provider to the massive and growing automotive reconditioning industry. Our mobile software applications are used by thousands of technicians working on millions of vehicles every year to help them be more efficient and improve the quality of their work. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers, and their customers, too.
The only thing keeping us from growing faster is our need for talent like yours. Apply today!