AUTOMAT-IT is a DevOps company that was founded in 2012 (Tel Aviv, Israel). We are a company that provides services for building and automating infrastructure in the AWS Cloud (we are AWS Premium Partner since 2020). Now we are rapidly developing as a provider of professional DevOps and Cloud services in Israel and EU countries.
We are looking for a Middle People Partner to manage employee development and performance and to foster a positive and productive workplace culture. The successful candidate will have a strong HR and people management background, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Develop and implement effective HR policies and procedures to manage employee relations and performance.
- Work closely with management to identify and address employee concerns and ensure a positive and productive workplace culture.
- Manage the full employee lifecycle, from onboarding to performance management and exit interviews.
- Provide coaching and feedback to ensure employees meet their goals and objectives.
- Ensure all employees have access to the necessary resources, tools, and support required for success in their roles.
- Participate in welfare projects, take an active role in internal corporate communications, and organize team-building activities to help remote employees feel included.
- Participate in cross-functional projects and initiatives, building strong relationships with employees and management at all levels of the organization.
- Manage monthly HR-related budgeting
- 3+ years of HR and people management experience.
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience in an international HR environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with employees and management.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Reporting line — HR Manager
- 20 paid working days off, unlimited paid sick leave.
- Regular medical insurance for employees.
- Laptop for work.
- Multiple fully paid educational resources: Udemy, Cloud Guru & Braincert, etc.
- Compensation for sports and English courses.
- Legal and accounting advice and support.