— Understanding what is DevOps
— Knowing basic CI/CD principles (practical experience is a plus)
— Knowing basic Cloud principles (practical experience is a plus)
— Understanding of the Docker containers
— Experience with version control systems (Git or similar)
— Good Linux OS knowledge
— Basic networking knowledge
— Scripting skills with either of Bash, KSH, Python, PowerShell
— Being fast learner, being ready to study and master new technology fast
— Pre-Intermediate English language proficiency
— Being a team player
— Good communication skills
• An opportunity for professional growth.
• An exciting and challenging job in a fast growing DevOps company.
• An opportunity to work with cutting edge DevOps tools and technologies, to be innovative and to learn
• Benefit package (medical insurance, paid 20 vacation days, gym membership, compensation for English courses)
• Corporate parties, team buildings
— Participate in creating CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Groovy
— Participate in cloud infrastructure automation (mainly AWS)
— Study AWS cloud architecture and Kubernetes to achieve relevant certifications and knowledge
— Be innovative, learn new tools, systems and best practices, propose your own ideas
Founded in 2012 by Ziv Kashtan, Automat-IT designed, developed and run dozens of DevOps projects to multinational enterprises, booming startups and everything in-between. Through that, we have developed our DevOps products EaaS and Pipeline and are leading the way in IT and DevOps automation and self-service.