• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or management
• At least 2 years of proven experience as a Project Manager role leading technical development projects
• Knowledge of project management methodologies, managing scope of work & assessing resources
• Technical proficiency and understanding of technology (e.i. Cloud, APIs, micro-services, databases, etc.) or a strong desire to learn this skillset
• Experience working in an Agile environment applying its principles, practices, and approaches (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc.)
• Solid experience with task and bug management tools
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Upper-intermediate English or higher
• Previous technical background as a developer, QA, or a DevOps engineer
• Ability to decompose the strategy in a set of the operated actions
• Cloud Certifications or basic knowledge of AWS services, architectures, and tools is an advantage
• Hands-on experience in building/optimization/automation of business processes
— 20 paid days off on a yearly basis, unlimited paid sick leaves
— financial bonuses for certifications passed
— full-coverage medical insurance in top Ukrainian hospitals
— compensation options for attending gym & English courses
— “Happy hour” in the office every Friday
— relocation support program
— multiple fully paid educational resources: Udemy, Cloud Guru & Braincert, Tutorials Dojo,
— internal & external company workshops and presentations on various DevOps topics including exclusive sessions with AWS employed experts.
• Manage multiple active projects, coordinate activities between stakeholders and engineering teams
• Align, track, and ensure proper execution of the project and operational work
• Report progress and status of projects as part of PMO on a timely basis with an emphasis on reporting outcomes
• Assist Head of the PMO and senior management with daily project procedures and processes
• Assist in creating simple and effective processes and documentation
• Forecast challenges, mitigate risks, and proactively omit roadblocks
• Support an Agile operation mode
AUTOMAT-IT is a DevOps company that was founded in 2012 (Tel Aviv, Israel).
We are a growing provider of DevOps and Cloud Professional Services. We help our customers manage DevOps and Cloud environments from initial design through build, deployment, and ongoing management. We run various projects from startups to enterprises, both short and long-term.
We are architects, engineers, developers, and project managers who recognize the importance and opportunity of creating integrated, cross-functional dev and ops teams to maximize productivity.
It`s important for us:
Working for results — maximum effort precisely to the goal / without formalism and with respect for the team and the customer.
Engineering culture and professionalism — professional confidence, proven by results, broad technical outlook.
Industry leadership — continuous training and development to make the end result even cooler and appreciated by the customer and the market.
Openness — honest communication and honoring commitments.
Trust — it`s “ok” to openly, clearly and transparently express your professional opinion and continuously improve our DevOps ways.
We`re here, let`s go! (: