1. Deep Linux OS knowledge
2. Network troubleshooting and configuration skills (DNS, HTTP, VPN, SSL, TCP/IP, etc.)
3. Scripting skills with either of Bash/KSH/SH/Python
4. Being a team player
5. Good communication skills
6. Intermediate English language proficiency
1. Jenkins configuration and Jenkins Groovy pipeline development.
2. Experience with configuration management tools knowledge (Ansible/Puppet)
3. Experience with Docker containers.
4. Experience with version control systems (Git or similar).
5. Experience with AWS.
• An opportunity for professional growth.
• An exciting and challenging job in a fast growing DevOps company.
• An opportunity to work with cutting edge DevOps tools and technologies, to be innovative and to learn
• Benefit package (medical insurance, paid 20 vacation days, gym membership, compensation for English courses)
• Corporate parties, team buildings
1. 24/7 customers support. 8 hours shifts.
2. Network, AWS cloud issues troubleshooting.
1. Automate AWS (and optionally GCP or Azure) resources and infrastructure provisioning.
2. Participate in developing Jenkins pipelines
3. Participate in developing Ansible playbooks
Automat-IT ’the DevOps Company’, is the developer of EaaS and Pipeline software products, and a leading provider of DevOps services. Our customers are able to plan and execute DevOps best practices of automation and self-service, save on budgets, overcome IT complexity, and deliver on ’time to market.’
This vacancy is a good opportunity for a beginner DevOps Engineer. Looking in Kharkiv, temporarily remote position.