Are you an agile & result-driven person looking for opportunities in a multicultural, secure & fast-paced work environment?
AUTODOC is a multicultural tech-company active in 27 countries and with ~5000 people from over 50 nations where things are going fast forward. We are currently in a transformative phase and looking for innovative, tech-driven and agile people to join us. We are striving to create an environment where people are safe and supported — whether it’s in an office space or work-at-home. Would this fit you, or do you know someone who would fit this description, then please contact us now and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Data Scientist to join our team. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in working with big data, building high-load recommendation systems.
- Design A/B testing architecture for machine learning models that optimize business operations, such as customer segmentation, promotions, product recommendations, and pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize business problems and research questions that can be addressed with data-driven solutions.
- Design, execute and interpret A/B tests to improve model performance, and provide actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Implement strategies to speed up A/B testing process without sacrificing the quality of the results.
- Develop and implement data pipelines and ETL processes to extract, transform and load large volumes of data from various sources.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis, develop data visualizations and communicate results to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Stay up to date with the latest research and industry trends in machine learning and data science, and apply them to improve our processes and methodologies.
- 5-7+ years of experience in a data science role, with demonstrated expertise in machine learning, statistics and big data technologies.
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience with data analysis and visualization tools.
- Experience with A/B testing, experimental design, and statistical analysis of results.
- Proven ability to speed up the A/B testing process while maintaining the quality of the results.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Make tasks with own expertise in domain zone
- Guides other in most complex product parts
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies.
- Familiarity with distributed column-store database management systems such as ClickHouse.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Flexible working hours, you can work remotely
- Statutory vacation days and 1 birthday day off, which allow for a good work-life balance
- Mental Wellbeing assistance — free psychological counseling for you and your family members
- Opportunities for promotion, further training (e.g. online language courses during working hours) and coaching in a fast-growing company
- AUTODOC corporate discount
Join us today and let’s create a success story together!