AUTODOC company, the European e-commerce leader in sales of auto parts, is looking for an experienced Data Analyst in the A/B testing team. This team is responsible for providing infrastructure for conducting A/B testing in Autodoc.
The infrastructure includes the full process of conducting tests: launching and registering tests, collecting data from the database on tests, analyzing results, and drawing conclusions on them for the main user segments.
- Registration of tests according to business requirements through the A/B testing platform.
- Writing SQL scripts to form the main pool of metrics that will be used to analyze the launched test.
- Unloading and transforming data for analytics into additional data slices on the test and presenting it to the business in a clear and concise form.
- Calculations for additional metrics of statistical significance of the obtained results at the request of the business.
- Analysis of the main test metrics by groups and segments, drawing conclusions on the test, and documenting them for quick access in Confluence.
- Optimization and writing of DAGs for loading, processing, and downloading data on test results to showcase the A/B tests.
- Improvement and optimization of Power BI report.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL (preferably click house syntax).
- Basic skills in working with Power BI reports.
- Basic knowledge of statistics (understanding the definition of statistical significance, first and second-type errors, bootstrap, etc.).
- Ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Understanding of the concept of orchestrator and basic understanding of writing DAGs (preferably Airflow).
Nice to have:
- Experience with A/B testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience
- Stable employment in the fast growing international company
- Wide benefit system
- Dynamic work environment
- Ability to influence business and its results
- Professional growth — you will attend free external and internal courses
- Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences
- Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish)
Join us today and let’s create a success story together!