AUTODOC company, the European e-commerce leader in sales of auto parts, is looking for a Data Analyst in the Assortment department.
The Assortment Analyst will work directly with the category management team and be responsible for analyzing consumer and category data to provide business insights and recommendations to improve sales, operations, and category productivity.
To be successful in the position requires balancing assortment analytics with technical skills, and an understanding of business unit strategies.
- Analyze assortment to provide recommendations aligned to category management strategy
- Provide analysis and insights to determine category trends and improve category performance.
- Data mining, data integration, trend analysis, and custom analytics for category management.
- Estimate the business impact of pricing and assortment initiatives and help to build business cases for them.
- Develop automated and interactive dashboards/reports that support business stakeholders’ needs and allow them to make decisions quickly.
- Partner with the Data Engineering team to define and build reliable data sources.
- 3+ years of analytical experience in e-commerce, retail, or other relevant industry.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and translate it into insights and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, and Excel.
- Proven experience designing and enhancing dashboards using BI tools.
- Experience turning complex data results into meaningful visualizations with clear insights
- Good communication skills, and ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fluent English.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience
- Stable employment in the fast-growing international company
- Wide benefit system
- Dynamic work environment
- Ability to influence business and its results
- Professional growth — you will attend free external and internal courses
- Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences
- Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish)
Join us today and let’s create a success story together!