Are you an agile & result-driven person looking for opportunities in a multicultural, secure & fast-paced work environment?
AUTODOC is a multicultural tech-company active in 27 countries and with ~5000 people from over 50 nations where things are going fast forward.
We are currently in a transformative phase and looking for innovative, tech-driven and agile people to join us. We are striving to create an environment where people are safe and supported — whether it’s in an office space or work-at-home.
Would this fit you, or do you know someone who would fit this description then please contact us now and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Internal audit of company processes;
- Creation, implementation and control of policies and standards for data management;
- Documenting and ensuring compliance with the rules for the collection, storage and use of data;
- Ensuring the quality of corporate data;
- Control of incidents related to data quality;
- Higher economic or IT education;
- Proficiency in English at level B2 “Upper intermediate” / C1 “Advanced”;
- Experience in business analysis (methods and techniques of business analysis to identify and formalize data requirements);
- Experience in creating a business glossary;
- Experience in metadata management;
- Skills in the development of technical documentation;
- Basic skills in SQL, Power BI (understanding of database theory will be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira;
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience
- Stable employment in the fast growing international company
- Wide benefit system
- Dynamic work environment
- Ability to influence business and its results
- Professional growth — you will attend free external and internal courses
- Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences
- Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish)
Join us today and let’s create a success story together!