Are you an agile & result-driven person looking for opportunities in a multicultural, secure & fast-paced work environment?
AUTODOC is a multicultural tech-company active in 27 countries and with ~5000 people from over 50 nations where things are going fast forward. We are currently in a transformative phase and looking for innovative, tech-driven and agile people to join us. We are striving to create an environment where people are safe and supported — whether it’s in an office space or work-at-home.
Would this fit you, or do you know someone who would fit this description then please contact us now and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 4+ years of work experience in a Backend engineering role with Go (Golang)
- Professional experience in developing and designing Restful applications / Micro Services using Golang with a focus on resilience and uptime
- Professional experience in designing software architectures for high load systems
- Hands-on experience with Kafka, Consul
- Understanding of network protocols (UDP, TCP, HTTP / HTTPS), IPC
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, DDD, Trunk Based Development
- Self-organized, self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience
- Stable employment in the fast growing international company
- Wide benefit system
- Dynamic work environment
- Ability to influence business and its results
- Professional growth — you will attend free external and internal courses
- Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences
- Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish)