Are you an agile & result-driven person looking for opportunities in a multicultural, secure & fast-paced work environment?
AUTODOC is a multicultural tech-company active in 27 countries and with ~5000 people from over 50 nations where things are going fast-forward. We are currently in a transformative phase and looking for innovative, tech-driven and agile people to join us. We are striving to create an environment where people are safe and supported—whether it’s in an office space or work-at-home.
Would this fit you, or do you know someone who would fit this description, then please contact us now and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and managing an overall marketing strategy
- Monitor the performance of the Autodoc website and traffic sources, work on a constant increase in organic and paid traffic
- Preparing a marketing roadmap
- Ensuring high quality and consistent service delivery across the digital marketing team with a rigorous approach to scheduling and reporting
- Development of an effective system for measuring ROI and KPI
- Leverage best practices in digital user experience and content through competitor analysis and analytics
Will be an advantage:
- Degree in Marketing
- Experience in e-commerce in the European market
- General understanding of GDPR and customer interactions in e-commerce
- Experience in the auto sphere
- 5 years of experience in a digital leadership position, preferably as a head of digital or a related management position in a digital agency
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Experience in digital marketing and information technology and software industry
- Proven track record of designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Product approach
- Experience in e-commerce for at least 3 years
- Experience in conversion optimization on a project with monthly traffic of at least 1 million.
- Conversational English (B2 and higher)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience
- Stable employment in the fast-growing international company
- Wide benefit system
- Dynamic work environment
- Ability to influence business and its results
- Professional growth — you will attend free external and internal courses
- Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences
- Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish)