Since the company was founded in 2008, AUTODOC has established itself as Europe’s leading online auto parts retailer. With a strong customer focus and a needs-based assortment, currently with around 2.5 million products from 870 manufacturers for 166 car brands, our goal is to stay on course for success, constantly improving ourselves and further expanding our market position. Join us and become part of our success story!
We’re seeking a HCM Functional Analyst (Workday) (m/f/x) in Berlin (Germany), Odessa (Ukraine), France, Szczecin (Poland) or Cheb (Czech Republic) to start as soon as possible, who is ready to drive compelling projects for the Autodoc Leaders, People and People team. You will be proud by implementing global payroll, travel management, office space booking and other business functions software.
You could contribute to the common infrastructure by integrating your tools with Workday.
- Serve as the HRIS partner supporting designated HCM areas in Workday, such as Core HR, Benefits, Talent, Advanced Compensation, etc.,
- Provide consultation to HR Business Partners and HR COEs, building domain knowledge, gathering requirements, providing solutions and impact analysis
- Serve as subject matter expert on current and upcoming Workday capabilities
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use Workday
- Configure, test, validate and implement Business Process changes in Workday
- Assist in testing of integrations, security, annual events
- Maintain master data values in Workday (ex: Job Profile, Job Family, Job Group, Roles, Custom Organization Types, Positions, Locations)
- Serve as an escalation resource for Tier 2 & 3 issues
- Provide input and knowledge sharing with Workday Team Lead, Workday Team Members, and clients as appropriate
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen
- Workday HCM experience min 3 year
- Experience in implementing integration between Workday and payroll
- Understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with HR clients, cross-functional colleagues and IT
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Participation in a promising, international company with short decision-making channels and an open communication
- Excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Diverse training opportunities
- Flexible working hours in a modern office, with fresh fruits and drinks, including the possibility to work remotely
Does that sound exciting?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send us your application documents including your CV, salary expectation, and earliest possible start date.