Since the company was founded in 2008, AUTODOC has established itself as Europe’s leading online auto parts retailer. With a strong customer focus and a needs-based assortment, currently with around 2.5 million products from 870 manufacturers for 166 car brands, our goal is to stay on course for success, constantly improving ourselves and further expanding our market position. Join us and become part of our success story!
We’re seeking a Payroll Technology Solution Lead (m/f/x) in Berlin (Germany), Szczecin (Poland) or Cheb (Czech Republic) to start as soon as possible, who is ready to drive compelling projects for the Autodoc Leaders, People and People team. You will be proud by implementing global payroll, travel management, office space booking and other business functions software.
You could contribute to the common infrastructure by integrating your tools with Workday.
- Developing requirement list with Stakeholders, evaluation of customer requirements from a technical perspective, always considering the right balance between standardization and customer focus
- Implement Global Payroll System; Integrate the System with the Workday
- Reviewing vendors in the market, identifying shortlist of vendors and arranging reviews with them
- Configuration of systems independently or with the implementation partner
- Participation in technical integrations of HR systems with interfaces to other systems
- Maintaining documentation accurate and up to date
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Project Manager, Solution Lead or/and similar positions
- Experience in implementing Workday
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, SAFe or Scrum or similar tools and methodologies, agile mindset
- English Skills min. C1
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; business analysis skills; structured, self-initiating and goal-oriented personality
- Participation in a promising, international company with short decision-making channels and an open communication
- Excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Diverse training opportunities
- Flexible working hours in a modern office, with fresh fruits and drinks, including the possibility to work remotely
Does that sound exciting?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send us your application documents including your CV, salary expectation, and earliest possible start date.