AUTODOC is a fast-growing, technology-driven company specialised in automotive e-commerce headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The company was founded in 2008. We are a team of more than 4,500 like-minded people from Germany, Moldova, Poland, Czech Republic and Ukraine. We place great emphasis on digital solutions and social media channels, provide technical support in the appropriate national languages, and focus on the demand for our product range.
As a member of the People Operations team, you will play a key role in shaping an excellent and solid HR presence across all locations that are both in compliance with labor-law regulations and fully aligned with our People Strategy.
In partnership with other People leaders and senior co-workers, you will be responsible for supporting more than 1500 employees within our Ukraine and Moldova offices in a variety of People Products, including onboarding, offboarding, local benefits management, as well as employee life-cycle projects (ticketing system, time-tracking system, employee requests, etc.).
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Supervises People Administration team members in different locations — Russia, Ukraine, Moldova
• Acting as advisor and expert for the team to help them to solve complicated issues.
• Implement offboarding and onboarding process in the company, mainly in Ukraine. Ensure alignment of this process globally
• Drive implementation of workday HCM module as part of Workday implementation team, ensure alignment ad integration global system with local systems.
• Controls timely and accurate reflection of hirings, terminations, transfers, benefits reports, etc. in HRIS/payroll systems by his/her team members, helps to solve complex/non-standard cases.
• Responsible for reviewing and renewing company policies/documents/contracts in order to ensure legal compliance and implementation global policies on local level.
• Controls the submission of all information necessary information to the payroll for salary calculation.
• Controls timely submission of reports to state authorities
• Communicates with the state authorities, audits.
• 5+ years of experience in HR or Personnel Administration
• 3+ years of experience in team management
• Master or Bachelor Degree
• General understanding of HR Processes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel)
• 1C, Medoc, Workday system experience
• Strong knowledge of labor legislation of Ukraine and Moldova
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Upper Intermediate level of English or higher