AUTODOC is a fast-growing, technology-driven company specialised in automotive e-commerce headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The company was founded in 2008. We are a team of more than 4,000 like-minded people from Germany, Moldova, Poland, Russia, and Ukraine. We place great emphasis on digital solutions and social media channels, provide technical support in the appropriate national languages, and focus on the demand for our product range.
If you are passionate about numbers, analytics, and people, want to work for an actively growing company, this vacancy is definitely for you! We are looking for a like-minded colleague to join our Team. You will get a unique opportunity to design processes for an E-commerce company with more than 4500 employees worldwide.
- Managing independently compensation projects such as salary range settings and updates for all locations, we operate (Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Germany, Poland), merits, compensation packages set up
- Leads the implementation of policies, guidelines, and procedures in the company
- Analyzing market trends and new practices for all locations that the company operates,
- Participating in salary and benefits surveys (EY, Korn Ferry, Mercer);
- Developing and implementing Total Rewards policies, procedures;
- Communicating new practices to key stakeholders;
- Participate in HR processes automatization and development of new HRIS from a scratch.
- Contribute to the development of company-wide bonus plans.
- Participate in the development of HR data analytics and dashboard creation.
- Coaching and reviewing the work of lower-level professionals (junior, middle specialists).
- More than 3 years experience in C&B-related role;
- Good knowledge of English (Intermediate and above), German will be an advantage;
- Advanced user of MS Office and ERP system (Workday, SAP);
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Strong knowledge in labor/tax legislation;
- Knowledge of various HR metrics, workforce analysis;
- Knowledge of different Surveys methodologies (Mercer, HayGroup, E&Y, etc,);
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and payroll software;
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work accurately with a high level of confidentiality.
- Paid vacation days and unlimited sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Ability to work for the European market
- Ability to create and be creative all the time
- Opportunities for professional growth (including free external and internal professional training courses and certifications)
- Paid language classes (English, German)
- Memorable corporate events and team building activities
- The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications.