◦ 7+ years demonstrated experience with Amazon and other third-party e-commerce platforms
◦ Experience in growing a new marketplace business
◦ Analytical: solid analytical,"test & learn" mindset and continually assesses KPIs to monitor business performance
◦ Detail-oriented and deadline-driven, extremely organized and able to multitask
◦ Results driven leader with technology product management experience
◦ Collaborator at heart with a strong belief that it takes multiple points of feedback and perspective to develop the right strategy
◦ Curious, flexible and possess a “no task is too small” attitude
◦ Strong business acumen and spreadsheet modeling (Excel pivot tables and vlookup) and PowerPoint presentation creation skills
◦ Excellent understanding of statistics and testing methods
◦ Experience managing UX/UI designers is a plus
◦ Agile/Scrum project management experience is a plus
◦ Upper Intermediate (B2) and higher English
◦ Ability to implement processes and lead projects you’ve ever dreamed about
◦ Ability to work with over 35 million unique users per month
◦ Freedom in decision making
◦ Challenging and large-scale projects
◦ Ability to influence business and its results
◦ Ability to communicate directly with all top managers
◦ Ability to quickly solve the problems and immediately implement the solutions in several European countries with different cultures and mentalities
◦ Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences
◦ Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish)
◦ 20 paid vacation days, 3 days off, national holidays, and unlimited sick leave
◦ Location: Odessa
The Manager of e-Commerce marketplace will be responsible for site operations, online marketing, merchandise assortment, promotions and brand maintenance strategies.
The candidate will provide day-to-day management of the site and collaborate on strategic leadership and guidance of e-commerce strategies in conjunction with senior advisors and report on marketplace metrics.
This person will drive revenues for our marketplace channels by:
◦ Development and implementation of new marketplace features to the existing online store
◦ Merge products and customer history from new project to existing platform
◦ Develop proposals around e-Commerce search activation to help the brands deliver strong performance and growth
◦ Apply insights and recommendations from Global Search strategies to local brand outputs, always considering fit and purpose for local consumers
◦ Collaborate closely with IT, Marketing, Operations and other areas of the company to execute existing and develop new Marketplace initiatives and opportunities designed to meet and exceed the needs of the customer and the Marketplace e-Commerce revenue goals
◦ Develop and implement the assortment and inventory plan to match the sales plan, implement SKU expansion campaigns
◦ Collaborate with product management to align on the GTM (go-to-market) tactics that highlight the Marketplace for both suppliers and consumers
◦ Develop cost center budgets for all phrases of marketplace e-Commerce.
AUTODOC is a fast-growing, technology-driven company specialised in automotive e-commerce headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The company was founded in 2008. We are a team of more than 4,000 like-minded people from Germany, Moldova, Poland, Russia, and Ukraine. We place great emphasis on digital solutions and social media channels, provide technical support in the appropriate national languages, and focus on the demand for our product range.
Our product portfolio currently includes around 3.7 million products for 166 car brands in 27 countries in the EU and EEA. In 2020, our customer base included 5.3 million active B2C and B2B clients and our revenue is expected to exceed €830 million. AUTODOC has been profitable on EBITDA and net income level. The business has been cash flow positive on a debt-free basis for several years.
We are looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit. Bringing an analytical mindset to the team in marketplace development; someone who is ready to manage when the company grows but at the same time, someone who is able to execute straight away.