AutoBidMaster is a fast-growing online marketplace in the unique segment of the automotive industry — used & salvaged vehicle auctions. For over 10 years, we have been successfully providing our US and global customers with access to online auto auctions, and efficiently delivering their vehicles to every major part of the world. We are a passionate and dedicated team composed of 200+ employees and offices in over 15 markets worldwide.
We are committed to making AutoBidMaster the greatest place to buy and ship used vehicles while making the industry transparent, innovative & fun.
AutoBidMaster is on a mission to help our customers give a second life to used cars by simplifying auto auctions for all.
Description of duties:
- Leading scrum teams as the Product Manager
- Provide vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Manage product development: requirements gathering, road-mapping, production
- Define product vision, a roadmap with the executives’ team, and own deliverables
- Produce product requirement documents and evaluate them against company strategies
- Manage daily workflow with our in-house dev and QA teams
- Work with developers and design teams to estimate, implement, build features, and prioritize projects
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set expectations for the delivery of new functionalities
- Define features: write specs, and user stores, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans, and release checklists; communicate functionality, and incorporate feedback.
- Scope and implement improvements to supply chain, customer care, fulfillment, and vendor integration.
- Assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- User test and A/B test products to maximize user satisfaction and performance
- Perform continual assessments of competitive landscape and positioning; Develop strong business cases for new product initiatives
- Lead product-related communications across the company.
- Follow our competitors and the industry. Know every competitive product inside out
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product features by writing and reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Implement design and tech developments that improve conversion.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, market analysis, and community feedback into product requirements to satisfy user needs and wants.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product changes
- Preparing business cases, customer journey analyses, and ROI analyses
- Managing developers and QA to reduce development time
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Prior experience as a Product Manager for 3-5 years
- Ability to conceptualize and drive complex projects with significant priorities, multiple stakeholders, and quick timelines
- Experience owning product lifecycle and roadmaps
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Creative thinker with a vision
What we are ready to offer :
- Competitive compensation;
- Working alongside a fast-growing team of professionals from the US and EU, who are setting the new global standard in the automotive industry;
- It’s a fully remote position, but if you want you can join any of our offices;
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful;
- Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
- US public holidays are off — we work according to the US calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties