Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe since 2012. Based in Ukraine, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Our highly motivated QA team shares passion for creating innovative solutions, working in a highly collaborative environment and owning the testing process end-to-end.
Your new role
- Ensure the quality of the company’s product including security, reliability and performance
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans for our entire system
- Develop Automated tests
- Combine different testing methods and approaches to ensure best testing coverage
- Communicate actively the implications of defects found
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Solid experience in Quality Assurance on web based software projects
- Hands on experience in coding and continuous integration and testing tools, like Selenium, Jenkins, TestNG, Cucumber, among others
- Strong analytical skills and priority management
- You have good communication skills in English
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Your work-life balance and working from home are part of our culture, so we offer you working from home options, flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- Team and company events like Hackathons, Company Party
- Annual salary reviews weaved into our feedback cycle
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.